Finished Recording And Looking To Give Your Song That Professional Sound?
If so, let one of Distrophonix’s world class mastering engineers help you! Distrophonix’s digital mastering services can make those subtle, but crucial, finishing touches to any track. The difference between a demo and an album is one major process: mastering. Distrophonix mastering brings your mix together and creates a unified, tight, professional sound.
Can I Hear Samples Of Your Work?
Yes, you can! We are extremely proud of the quality work we do. Check out our mastering samples here!
Distrophonix Mastering Reviews
-James of Split 66
Curious what other people think about our mastering? Check out some reviews from past clients.
Meet Our Head Engineer!
Read about Bryan here.
- We offer our world class Distrophonix Mastering for just $20 a song!
- For those of you who would like to take your mastering to the next level, we can master each instrument track individually and then the song as a whole. This gives an extremely professional sound to your recording. If this service appeals to you, please contact us for a special pricing quote.
What does my$20 a song mastering include?
Here is what Distrophonix will do for you:
- Your songs will be mastered and sent back to you within 48 hours.*All submissions received after 12:00 PM EST Friday will be processed on the following Monday.
- Your songs will be mastered by one of the music industry’s best mastering engineers.
- Free revision of your song. 99.9% of the time our customers are really impressed with their mastered file the first time we send it to them, but if for any reason you are not, we will remaster it to your specs for FREE!
Need some tips on how to get your song ready for mastering?
If so check out this guide!
Ready To Have Distrophonix Master Your Tracks? Click On The Button Below!
If you have any questions about our mastering services please email Mastering@Distrophonix.com or call 443-763-3939