Distrophonix is currently revamping our distribution services and we will not be accepting any new applications until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
What to expect from Distrophonix:
- We’re established – check out some of the artists we’re already working with.
- We are always just a call or email away. We really want to get to know our artists and to help you get to the next level. If you are ever in the Baltimore area, please stop by our office and hang out for a bit.
- We have been digitally distributing music since it first became available for independent labels and artists. In business since 2003, we have been able to grow and adapt with the changing music industry.
- We have already helped over 8,000 artists release and promote their music online.
- We distribute to more stores than 99% of our competitors. As new stores pop up, your music is automatically submitted to them.
- We have a vested interest in your music. We only make money when you make money, and we never charge any fees.
- We help artists get paid for streaming music on MySpace, as well as get direct buy links on your music player. We are one of the few distributors to have this relationship with MySpace.
- We make advertising affordable with opportunities to be featured in major music publications with our co-op advertisements.